Thursday, December 02, 2010

IT'S LIKE THEY KNOW ME!

I was just posting a comment on Auntie Spotter's website for Sarah Potter Photography and this - THIS! - was my secret comment-posting code:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Don't mind if I do!

Friends, that secret code says "fartme."  FARTME!  FART!  ME!  It truly is a season of miracles, large and small, and this is proof of that! 

This is going to be a good day.

And because my mom's been after me to post new photos of Livy, here you go!  Now stop nagging me, woman!

Oma giving Livy her first haircut after Thanksgiving dinner.  (If your kitchen doesn't look like this after a holiday meal, then you're not eating well.)


Showing of her bangs at the Portage Bay Cafe


Saying cheese while eating cheese - so meta.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well...You know, clearly I had something to do with that message!!