Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Nicks Than Nicks

Oh, Regine Chassagne. 

Come hither?  Don't mind if I do!

Will you always wear sparkly, twirly dresses?  And will they always have matching fingerless gloves?  And will you always, always be mine?



Watch until the end when she outNickses the Nicks.  It takes my breath away.  If I'm not Tippi next year for Halloween I'm getting a curly wig and being Regine.  Shoot, I might just be Regine regardless of the day.  I think we'd all agree that it'd be an improvement, and maybe SLB will grow a foot and become Win Butler.  Win-win Win!

2 comments:

Dad Solo said...

I didn't realize Win Butler had three feet.

Thank you, thank you very much. Try the veal, and leave your waitress a big tip. These ladies work hard!

Christina said...

well i've heard him called a tripod, so i just assumed that he had another foot? what? that means something else?