Thursday, June 24, 2010

2/5

This video represents 2 out of my 5 celebrity "freebies" performing the awesome song that elevated Forgetting Sarah Marshall from a funny movie to a funny movie with an awesome song.  Seriously, when the movie ended with the Dracula puppet musical, I hoped and wished on every star that that musical would become reality and tour the nation.  But, I guess Dad Solo's beloved Glimmer Twins (Is "Glimmer" British slang for The Clap?) had it right, and I can't always get what I want.  But this, this is also what I want:



You can't even begin to imagine how excited I was to find this video.  If Youtube had "repeat" function, I'd be all over it.

(Edited to add:  How the heck are these people not my friends?  Warning - contains swears, farts, and references to the structural integrity of various and sundry anuses)

2 comments:

Dad Solo said...

Hey, thanks SO much for the broken-link shout-out!

Christina said...

i fixed it! now i'm off to mess with texas...