Friday, April 23, 2010

PDA in PDX

Check out this weekend lineup:

Today -
*Drop Livy off at Oma and Opa's for the weekend.
*Drive to Portland to rendezvous with my favorite person whom I neither gave birth to nor married.
*Shop for a few hours.
*Go to the spa for a luxurious evening of strangers pummelling us.
*Eat something delicious.
*Sleep uninterrupted for an entire night.

Tomorrow-
*Drive home and reunite with SLB.
*Have a lovely meal together.
*Go to Hopscotch and sample various tasty adult beverages.
*Go home and, if I'm lucky, watch TV in my jammies without any interruption from phantom baby crying.

Sunday-
*Have breakfast with Oma and pick up Livy.
*Attempt to make it to our Lamaze class reunion.
*Have lovely portraits taken of us in douchetastic matchy-matchy outfits.

I could swoon just thinking about it.

It's going to be hard to drive with pleasure-induced narcolepsy, but I'll do my best.

So, I'll be busy this weekend.  If you need me... well, try not to need me.

No comments: